Your Health and Safety Is Our Priority
The Park at Garden Heights is taking necessary precautions at our sales centre and showhomes regarding public health & safety and the spread of COVID-19. Let’s all continue to act responsibly to prevent the spread.
How We Are Going To Ensure Your Health & Safety:
- Limiting the number of visitors in the showhomes at the same time
- Visitors are household members only or two close contacts for those living alone
- Attendees must be masked and have two-metre physical distancing between households
- Regular cleaning, especially in high traffic areas
- Wiping down and disinfecting surfaces
- Providing hand sanitizer to showhome visitors
- Encouraging physical distancing of 2 metres apart
- Limiting the number of people in the showhomes at the same time
We Ask That You Delay Your Visit To Our Showhomes If You:
- Are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough or difficulty breathing
- Have travelled anywhere outside of Canada within the last 14 days
- Have come in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
We do encourage you to call 403-588-2392 before arriving at the showhomes so we can advise you of the information needed to enter the showhomes safely.
If you have any questions about our health and safety precautions around COVID-19, please contact Kevin Schreder at 403-588-2392 or email@example.com.
E.&O.E. / Updated September 20, 2021